Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tired of winter

This never ending winter is getting on my nerves. It's almost almost April and still there's snow everywhere and freezing cold.
Hanging out with friends, having a beer or two, enjoying the endless summer days - that's what I want! Where is the summer goddamnit.

14 comments:

Football Maniac said...

Brighten up :) Spring will come sooner or later. (Easy to say, here in Germany we had 20°C yesterday!)

Erika said...

Summer's starting to arrive here. Sunny day today, can't wait to hit the beach with a few cans and bottles!

Following!

Great layout btw.

ds said...

I've been cursing the same thing here. Already had couple warm days and after that it's snowing so much I became a snowman when visiting the local supermarket. :S

hedgehogger said...

And it doesn't seem to warm up :S I'll promise I wont complain about the heat in summer!

Viljami said...

this sucks :(

Unknown said...

Totally agree. It was warm around a week ago here...then yesterday it snowed. wtf.

Everyday Normal Guy said...

Am I the only one who actually likes winter?

Trapper said...

I like winter too!

Robert Fünf said...

I love winter.

Freddy said...

same here. i hopw it will change this week

MaxPower said...

I so agree with you..

savvy said...

I agree, winter sucks

Vague Raconteur said...

I had a week of summer, now it's dark and cold and miserable. Spring sucks :( Following.

ExoticBlogger said...

i agree, winter carried on way too far into spring!

Post a Comment