Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not a child anymore

I have decided to begin write in english from now on.  I feel like my thoughts need to spread worldwide for other dwellers of midnight like me.

I have windows in front of my computer screen. I can see children playing outside. When was the last time I stomped on pools of water ever increasing from the melting snow? I used to build little dams to control the torrent of water, release small boats in it made of leaves, twigs and whatnot.

I want to be a child again. But I cannot.

6 comments:

Mur said...

writing in english is always better

campagnol said...

Yeah good choice.

Teemu said...

Might try writing in english too. Good post!

Everyday Normal Guy said...

Good choice, u'll reach wider audience.

savvy said...

good to have you back!

RoCKiS said...

boarn to be wild i guess? :)

Post a Comment