Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Helsinki in pictures - The Helsinki Cathedral

The Helsinki Cathedral is one of my favorite places in Helsinki. I love to sit on top of the steps that lead to it in night time. Everything's so quiet and beautiful.

Here it is in the wintertime

A couple of tourists trying to climb up the steps that are covered in snow.
Another view of the people
And yet another


There it stands in a warm summer night.
 
Friends and happy couples enjoying the evening.
The Kallio church is visible from the top.
Now, isn't this something. I love summer.

14 comments:

Joe said...

Helsinki on kyllä hieno paikka, vaikken edes itse asu siellä.

Mur said...

beautiful place indeed

Everyday Normal Guy said...

I love ur blog and pictures <3

savvy said...

nice pictures!

Internetttt said...

Hey i love your photos! follow my blog, i am a photography enthusiast also! :)

that classic guy said...

hi! nice photos! whats the camera?

PenDRaGoN said...

the last one and the579.jpg are the best ones, did you shot those?

http://softairentertainment.blogspot.com/ said...

awesome pictures what camera do you used?

Tommy H. said...

What a beautiful city...

Carlos Ignacio said...

Helsinki looks awesome, I would love to visit sometime.

rocker said...

Helsinki :3

Unknown said...

Nice pictures, glad to see not even one Jonne happened in these photos :DD

Proka said...

Oh my god, now i want to go to Helsinki... :((

Keppinakki said...

That's so beautiful :D

Post a Comment